Why a subscription?
Do you often come to me for a massage and/or Reiki treatment? Or are you planning to put self-care higher on your agenda? Then it is advisable – at least cheaper – to opt for a subscription!
You know what it’s like? That feeling that every day has too few hours, you run after yourself and you try to do everything the best you can. You actually have very little time for yourself. You would like to make an appointment for a treatment, but everything else in your life seems more important. That appointment for that self-care moment will come one day.
Nevertheless, it is really advisable to keep time free for this in your agenda on a regular basis. The effect of a treatment will support you in a positive way in your daily hectic life. The chance of (recurring) complaints will decrease and help you relax more in daily life. Think of it as an APK for yourself! A subscription can then be just the stick behind the door that you need!
For a fixed amount per month you can make use of a treatment of 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes. You can take out a subscription for 6 or 12 months. The longer the duration of the subscription, the higher the discount!
- The subscription is personal and can only be used by the person who has taken out the subscription.
- The advantageous rate will also be charged for additional treatments of the same duration. You pay this afterwards via a payment request or in cash.
- If you want a longer treatment, the extra time will be calculated according to the regular rate.
- The subscription is concluded for 6 or 12 months. In consultation, an extension of max. 1 month with a 6-month subscription and 2 months with a 12-month subscription in the event of vacation or illness longer than 4 weeks is possible. This applies to both vacation or illness of the client and the practitioner. When you move more than 10 km from your current place of residence, the subscription may be terminated prematurely.
- When purchasing the 1st month of subscription, the client takes on the obligation for the full subscription period.
- The subscription is not tacitly renewed, but must be requested again if desired.
- You pay the subscription costs per month. For this you will receive a payment request every month on the 1st of the month.
- The price per month is fixed during the subscription period. In the event of a price increase, the price of the new subscription period may be higher than the previously concluded subscription.
- You must make an appointment for the treatment. You can already schedule this for the entire subscription period.
- The subscription is not valid in combination with other actions.
- There is no claim possible for a refund of the subscription fee.
- When applying for a subscription you automatically accept the above general terms and conditions.